To Get Started - Do a Focus Group With Other Teachers or Professors
Signup and Access Online at www.skillslabel.com. Or Download from the Google Play or Microsoft App Store.
A Skill Syllabus is a standard syllabus plus sections supporting defining learning in skills and Skill Points (a number quantifying what is learned). There is value in taking this added step in defining learning in this way. (Skills Parser makes this process quicker.):
- Learning defined in skills is trackable. Works beyond the confines of a course.
- Precisely matches experiences. Match classroom expecations with future application.
- Allow Learners to make basis of comparison decisions. Let learners choose when possible.
- Connect tasks together. Learners navigate through the series based on performance.
- Reference education and training standards. Specifically target required standards.
- Actually quantify the expectations and results. Skill Points represent what is learned skill by skill.
Skills Syllabus is part of Skills Label (Learning Labels): A Patent Pending System to Manage and Track Skills.